dHack is a new type of hackathon: one that honors the values of decentralization, boosts the collective engagement of all stakeholders, and leverages the wisdom of the crowd. This decentralized hackathon (dHack) —is focused on funding continuity, allowing participating teams to continue work on their hackathon projects. The decision-making process will be stakeholder driven, incorporating sponsors, participants, worldwide spectators and community members to reach consensus as to which projects should receive such funding in continuity.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/853755908009.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.