Chris Dannen is CIO, co-founder, and managing partner at Iterative Capital, the New York-based cryptocurrency investment manager, and head of product at i2 Trading, the wholesale dealer and trading desk. His career has been devoted to the study and design of human systems in an entrepreneurship context. As a corporate ethnographer, Chris documented process and organization design inside hundreds of large corporations and early-stage startups, learning how successful products are conceived and executed.
His writing on innovation has been published in Fast Company, Wired, and MIT Technology Review. As a strategist, he has consulted independently for Bloomberg LP, Microsoft, Edelman, Soho House, General Assembly and Atlantic Media, plus others as a staff strategist for Undercurrent LLC and ReD Associates, including Samsung, GE, and American Express. As an entrepreneur, he co-founded the iOS development shop Sneakers Agency in Brooklyn, NY in 2013, and began his first small-scale cryptocurrency mining operation in 2014. He is the author and co-author of five books on software development, UX/UI, and design, and serves as technology advisor to M-RAD Architecture in Los Angeles. He graduated from the University of Virginia and lives in Manhattan, NY.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/854377640105.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.