The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development. Post a bounty using major git repo links. Set up a donations page.
Bountysource is a funding platform for open-source software. Users can improve the open-source projects they love by creating/collecting bounties and pledging to fundraisers.
'Bounties' are funded by users that want to see particular open issues or feature requests addressed. These users spread the word about the bounty, enticing developers to create a solution. Developers create solutions and submit them to Bountysource. Bountysource tracks these solutions, sees which one gets accepted by the open-source project, and then pays the bounty to the developer.
'Fundraisers' can be created by anyone. Open-source fundraisers are typically used to raise money for new projects, big updates to existing projects, or to raise money for bounties. The Fundraiser creator spreads the word about the Fundraiser to their communities. Anyone can make a pledge to a Fundraiser, helping it reach its funding goal in time.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/855394897823.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.