The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development. Post a bounty using major git repo links. Set up a donations page.
Bountysource is a funding platform for open-source software. Users can improve the open-source projects they love by creating/collecting bounties and pledging to fundraisers.
'Bounties' are funded by users that want to see particular open issues or feature requests addressed. These users spread the word about the bounty, enticing developers to create a solution. Developers create solutions and submit them to Bountysource. Bountysource tracks these solutions, sees which one gets accepted by the open-source project, and then pays the bounty to the developer.
'Fundraisers' can be created by anyone. Open-source fundraisers are typically used to raise money for new projects, big updates to existing projects, or to raise money for bounties. The Fundraiser creator spreads the word about the Fundraiser to their communities. Anyone can make a pledge to a Fundraiser, helping it reach its funding goal in time.
- Bountysource post a tweet Thanks for your patience. We will sort these issues out ASAP https://t.co/IJXzgPYuGi1 week, 2 days ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/855394897823.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.