Dan Elitzer is Investor at IDEO coLab Ventures, Co-creating IDEO, and Founder of MIT Bitcoin Club.
Dan Elitzer is a member of IDEO Futures, a new ventures team focused on prototyping and incubating new businesses, with a personal focus on ventures utilizing bitcoin and blockchain technology. Prior to IDEO, Elitzer received his MBA at MIT Sloan, where he co-founded the MIT Bitcoin Club and MIT Bitcoin Project.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/856562849981.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Privacy by Blockchain Design Develop and consult on data privacy solutions for blockchain ecosystem.
- Adina Popescu Founder and CEO at ÆRTH.
- Niftytown Live cryptogoods auctions every day at noon Pacific.
- Mitchell Opatowsky Co-founder, PM and Coder at BUIDLHub.
- BUIDLHub A nocode tool to integrate blockchain in minutes.
- Informal Systems Verifiable distributed systems and organizations.
- David Grider Lead Digital Strategist at Fundstrat.
- Concordium Regulatory-compliant. Industry-grade Blockchain.
- Beatrice O'Carroll COO & Co-Founder at Reciprocity Trading.
- Kryptohelden The attempt to learn while educating the world on blockchain.