PJC is an early-stage venture capital firm focused on investing in, supporting, and building relationships with entrepreneurs who are creating the future. The firm has invested in over 90 companies which have generated a total of 16.5 billion in equity value. Notable portfolio companies include, Expensify, Nest, GetWell Network, Health-e Commerce, Nexamp and Yandex. PJC was founded in 2001 and is based in Boston, MA.
We have constructed our firm and our team around the strategy of building market leading companies with innovative founders and serial entrepreneurs.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/857136305078.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.