Keagan "CaptJakk" McClelland is Co-Founder and Head of Product of Start9 Labs. He has a decade of software development experience with expertise in cryptography, software security, formal methods, open-blockchain technology, and functional programming. His experience runs the gambit from large projects at the Department of Defense and Amazon, as well as small startups like Ionic Security and SALT Lending. If the stakes of your project are high, or if quality is your top priority, he can deliver what you need.
- Keagan McClelland 1 year, 11 months ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/858651813944.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.