The easiest way to buy, sell and store Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in Singapore and Asia.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako is a leading wallet service, in Singapore, for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum.
The company was established with the aim to improve the access of digital currencies for mainstream consumers in Singapore and the greater Asia-Pacific. Established by blockchain and cryptocurrency industry experts, Yusho Liu and Gerry Eng, the firm is now backed by prominent investors such as Tim Draper and Josh Jones as well as established fventure capital firms such as Boost VC.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/859009182361.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.