Fred Ehrsam is the co-founder of Coinbase. Previously, Ehrsam worked as a trader in the Securities Division at Goldman Sachs, and in Portfolio Analytics at BlackRock. He holds a degree in Computer Science from Duke University.
In 2014, Ehrsam was named one of TIME’s 30 People Under 30 Changing the World. In the same year, he was also included as part of Forbe’s 30 Under 30.
Starting something new with Matt Huang.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/861476995277.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.