I am a fourth year graduate student at Cornell University as well as co-founder and CTO of bloXroute Labs. Before graduate school, I received a BS in Computer Science Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley.
Currently, I am working on the systems aspect of blockchain technologies. My projects include measuring and building infrastructure to make permissionless cryptocurrencies faster, exploring different security needs for users of blockchain technologies, and examining the economics of transaction fees. I have built the Falcon Network and am co-founder and CTO of bloXroute Labs. I am advised by Emin Gün Sirer and supported by the NSF GRFP Fellowship.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/862791282521.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Martina Krung Full Stack Crypto Analyst since 2011.
- Tiiqu Added Identity derived by blockchain-based credentials.
- Ben Floyd Head of OTC Sales & Trading at Coinbase.
- Moonshot Capital
- Jonny Huxtable Co-Founder at LinkPool.
- The Signal We know what's beyond the Horizon.
- Kevin Monahan President at MyCrypto.
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!