I am a fourth year graduate student at Cornell University as well as co-founder and CTO of bloXroute Labs. Before graduate school, I received a BS in Computer Science Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley.
Currently, I am working on the systems aspect of blockchain technologies. My projects include measuring and building infrastructure to make permissionless cryptocurrencies faster, exploring different security needs for users of blockchain technologies, and examining the economics of transaction fees. I have built the Falcon Network and am co-founder and CTO of bloXroute Labs. I am advised by Emin Gün Sirer and supported by the NSF GRFP Fellowship.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/862791282521.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.