We provide a Bitcoin-Collateralized Stablecoin.
Money On Chain wants to solve the biggest need of the crypto world. We solve the volatility problem with a three-party system.
We imagine a world where transactions are instant, cost-efficient and free from the volatility of the current cryptocurrencies markets. Furthermore we want international trade to be frictionless so individuals and companies can use the blockchain to meet the demands of regulators. In order for our vision to happen we need to bring stability to the crypto world. Money on Chain hence takes the best of both worlds, decentralization, security, immutability of Bitcoin and the stability of traditional fiat to create such a solution.
Our Bitcoin-collateralized stablecoin uses a trustless, decentralized two-token system. The undesirable volatility of Bitcoin will be stripped into two separate currencies and a derivative financial instrument.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/862995495193.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.