Alice Lloyd George focuses on early stage investments around the blockchain and cryptographic technologies, robotics and AI, and consumer internet.
Prior to joining RRE Alice spent time at Signia Venture Partners and Bridgewater Associates. Previously she lived in Beijing and conducted investigative research as a Brookings Institute fellow. She began her career at The Wall Street Journal in Hong Kong, where she covered business and politics in Malaysia, India, Australia, Burma and China.
Alice graduated from Princeton with a BA from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public Policy and a minor in East Asian Studies. She sits on the board of LGAF, a charitable foundation supporting child-focused projects in Asia. Alice originally hails from London and is an enthusiast on all things related to art, creative education, and futurology. She enjoys backpacking, particularly in far-flung places.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/863947160465.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.