A decentralized digital infrastructure based on Proof-of-Capacity consensus.
Lava Blockchain operates on Lava-Firestone, a Proof of Capacity (PoC)-based consensus mechanism. You prove to the network the storage capacity you hold, participate in the competition of block forging, and maintain the security and credibility of the whole decentralized network. As a permissionless and threshold-free consensus protocol, Lava enables you to participate in our consensus by contributing storage capacity wherever you are and whatever storage devices are in your hand. Lava is featured by such protocols of great openness that in return makes itself infinitely scalable.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/865878005053.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.