MARKNetwork is an unified blockchain scaling solution for current and future projects to expand into the DLR.
We are a team of enthusiastic people with vast experience in a majority of aspects within the blockchain world. The professional team members come each with a different background and specialty. At present day, we are in the middle of the process of developing the blockchain company called MARKNetwork Inc., Delaware, U.S.A.
The Problem: The invention of the wheel, again and again and again. This is exactly what centralized and many decentralized solutions look like today. Identical processes and procedures are constantly recreated and maintained. The global deployment of such systems costs a great deal of money, time and manpower. This whole system is prone to errors, hacking or abuse by employees. It is also not easy to maintain without specialists and is very labor-intensive just to keep up with the times and with the everchanging global markets and developments. This is doomed to failure.
The Solution: MARKNetwork is an organized/unified global blockchain scaling solution for current and future projects to expand into the DLT realms (Distributed-Ledger-Technologies) without loosing focus of their business model. The strength of the MARKNetwork comes through the evolving interoperability of projects to unify autonomously via the MARKNetwork.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/866452423098.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Delphi Ventures The Journey of Delphi.
- Luuk Weber Ecosystem Builder, Futurist, Blockchain & DAOs.
- The Builder Collective Explore a Cooperative owned by its participants.
- OneSwap Fully decentralized exchange protocol on Smart Contract.
- Shane Molidor Global Head of Business Development at BitMax.
- Genesis Block Leading Over The Counter (OTC) trading center for digital assets.
- Cooper Kunz Software developer at Hedera Hashgraph.
- Evernew Capital Investing in blockchain-related institutions under Perseverance Capital.
- AKG Ventures Digital asset management firm in blockchain-based capital market.
- Tyler Spalding Co-Founder of Flexa.