Justin Chen is a Software Engineer at Airbnb since June 2013. Justin is currently working on the Trust and Safety Engineering team at Airbnb.
After completing a dual B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from UC Berkeley, Justin went on to complete a M.S. in Computer Science from Stanford University while also working with Professor Andrew Ng.
Justin has done many projects in mechatronics, product design, artificial intelligence (neural networks), computer vision, etc.
I have had experience working in all kinds of companies, from the earliest stage startups to some of the largest corporations in the world. I am able to be plugged in to solve any type of problem with a variety of skills.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/866715354895.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.