Edgeware is a fairly-launched, actively-governed smart contract platform.
It integrates advanced features like proof-of-stake validation, WebAssembly smart contracts, and an interface for on-chain identity and governance.
By distributing balances to other cryptocurrency holders who timelock their tokens, Edgeware secures an early community of stakeholders incentivized to participate in the network’s governance.
Using a community-governed block reward and on-chain governance processes, stakeholders vote on upgrade proposals. This governance process is used to fund, manage, and deploy improvements to the network, creating a self-improving system that coordinates and supports its own development.
Straightedge is a zero-day fork of the Edgeware blockchain built by Commonwealth Labs.
We believe in the vision of Edgeware but believe that the initial distribution design of EDGE tokens contains edge cases that decrease the legitimacy of the entire project.
We are planning to launch Straightedge on the 15th of September, concurrently with the launch of Edgeware, as a zero-day fork, with the same feature set, improved distribution designs, and more.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/869196650794.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.