Internet BioPhysicist. CTO of Tendermint. VP of Interchain Foundation. Chief of CoinCulture.
Ethan Buchman is an Internet Biophysicist. With background in cell biology, neuroscience, mathematics, machine learning, and distributed computing, his goal is to build tools that encourage humans to self-organize into functional systems, much like molecules managed to self-organize into Life.
Most recently, that means being a co-founder and CTO at Tendermint, coming off a year and a half as lead blockchain engineer at Eris Industries.
He is also Chief at CoinCulture CryptoConsulting, a crypto currency consulting firm in Ontario, Canada that operates Bitcoin ATMs and promotes crypto currency adoption.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/869281989616.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.