Internet BioPhysicist. CTO of Tendermint. VP of Interchain Foundation. Chief of CoinCulture.
Ethan Buchman is an Internet Biophysicist. With background in cell biology, neuroscience, mathematics, machine learning, and distributed computing, his goal is to build tools that encourage humans to self-organize into functional systems, much like molecules managed to self-organize into Life.
Most recently, that means being a co-founder and CTO at Tendermint, coming off a year and a half as lead blockchain engineer at Eris Industries.
He is also Chief at CoinCulture CryptoConsulting, a crypto currency consulting firm in Ontario, Canada that operates Bitcoin ATMs and promotes crypto currency adoption.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/869281989616.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Collab.Land Tokenized community tooling.
- GYSR Open platform for yield farming and token distribution.
- Reserve Dollar Community NFT project inspired by Reserve Protocol.
- Mars Project The first Ethereum-based, decentralized standardized hashrate protocol.
- Sokudo Capital Supporting DeFi Startups.
- Smart Dollar A novel elastic-supply stablecoin on BSC.
- outpost Web3 blogging platform.
- Sarcophagus A Decentralized Dead Man’s Switch.
- Stater Unleash the power of your NFT assets.
- Narwhale.finance Algo stablecoin & non USD stablecoin yield aggregator.