Internet BioPhysicist. CTO of Tendermint. VP of Interchain Foundation. Chief of CoinCulture.
Ethan Buchman is an Internet Biophysicist. With background in cell biology, neuroscience, mathematics, machine learning, and distributed computing, his goal is to build tools that encourage humans to self-organize into functional systems, much like molecules managed to self-organize into Life.
Most recently, that means being a co-founder and CTO at Tendermint, coming off a year and a half as lead blockchain engineer at Eris Industries.
He is also Chief at CoinCulture CryptoConsulting, a crypto currency consulting firm in Ontario, Canada that operates Bitcoin ATMs and promotes crypto currency adoption.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/869281989616.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Mimo Accelerate the world into the future of sound money.
- Bribe Protocol Cross-chain Liquidity Protocol for Algo Stablecoins.
- Zonff Partners Focused on venture investments.
- Blockchain Adventurers Guild Guild to get started in the world of Blockchain, Defi, and NFTs.
- Unicly The protocol to combine, fractionalize, and trade NFTs.
- Double Peak Investing is part Art and part Science.
- Refinable Create. Discover. Trade. Leverage.
- Kianite Community governed DeFi ecosystem.
- zCloak Network Privacy and Scalability for Web 3.0.
- dClimate Decentralized Network for Climate Data.