NXC is a holding company of the global game development and distribution company, NEXON Co., Ltd (listed under the Tokyo Stock Exchange’s 1st Section.) NXC invests in valuable digital ideas and technologies and carries out a wide spectrum of social contributions and cultural projects.
NEXON Corporation founded by Jungju Kim in 1994 successfully launched the world’s first online graphic game ‘Kingdom of the Winds.’ In addition to pioneering a new market called 'online game industry' in Korea, Kim has helped Republic of Korea gain solid footing as a global leader in the industry. As a Korea's leading entrepreneur, Kim endeavors to revitalize domestic start-up ecosystem through making diverse investments. By taking the lead in impact investing that spans various sectors such as environment, FinTech, and sharing economy, he is taking an active stance in grooming the next generation.
By taking the lead in impact investing that spans various sectors such as future-oriented material, environment, FinTech, and sharing economy, NXC is taking an active stance in grooming next generation.
In addition to investing directly through NXMH (Belgium), not to mention indirectly through Collaborative Fund (New York, USA), BonAngels (Korea) and Strong Ventures (Korea), NXC is actively engaged in investing across multiple borders and sectors for the next generation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/880362788749.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.