Customers and merchants alike are rewarded with TENA tokens for using mobile payment apps under TENA Protocol.
Until now, payment platforms have been the sole party to receive the benefits as their users increase. TENA Protocol, on the contrary, shares these benefits with the participants.
Customers simply register a credit card and make QR code payments, the same way they would have on other mobile payment apps. In addition to credit, debit and cryptocurrency payments are supported as well.
TENA develops the technology necessary for payment services to adopt the protocol and issues tokens through the market participants.
When customers and merchants participate in transactions, they receive TENA tokens as a reward.
The reward structure makes it possible for people to voluntarily participate in the ecosystem, allowing for large scale participation. This results in a virtuous cycle where as the number of participants increase, the value of the token increases as well.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/880380976013.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.