Build better applications with a tamper-proof blockchain ledger, semantic graph query engine, linearly scalable query edge servers, and co-resident data security.
Fluree edge servers can sit inside your applications alongside your code to power real-time applications with in-memory speeds. Scale out query edge servers linearly to handle enterprise-level demands. Build & deploy custom edge servers for third parties to access and update a shared ledger. With the adoption of semantic RDF standards for leveraging linked data and three supported graph query languages (FlureeQL, SPARQL, and GraphQL), Fluree’s graph answers questions with context, richness, and speed. Fluree’s ledger secures every update with blockchain cryptography in a chronology of events. Provide your apps, users, and network with extreme data integrity, resist data tampering, prove compliance, and output a complete data audit trail. Traceability of changes tied to digital signatures allows you to prove origination of transactions.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/881177854632.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.