EDCON is an annual global Community Ethereum Development Conference series, aiming to boost the communication and interaction of Ethereum communities worldwide and to accelerate the sound development of Ethereum ecosystem.
The event has made huge influence in the previous years - EDCON2017 was held in ESCP Europe, Paris, France on February 17-18; EDCON2018 in Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada on May 3-5.
Growing into an anticipated and influential conference series, the event is expected to have a even larger scale this year. Presented in the form of “EDCON Week”, the event will cover:
(1) EDCON HACK (8-10, April): the hackathon will be a kick-off of EDCON Week,and the topic includes Sharding, PoS, Clients, Plasma, Channel, Snark, etc.: https://www.edcon.io/hackathon
(2) EDCON Conference (11-13, April): Core Ethereum development teams will be invited to talk about the latest updates on the Ethereum research and technology; other great minds will share their thoughts on the current trends, projects and applications, as well as their community building and development plans.
(3) EDCON "Fun Day” (14, April): There will be some outdoor activities. We hope that this will provide the community members a chance to interact with each other in an informal setting; besides, it would also be great to relax after a week of hacking and sessions.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/882361682353.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.