Michael (Gordon Matzigkeit) FIG is a generalist software developer and system administrator with 25 years of experience who enjoys the challenges of working with diverse technologies at all layers of the computing platform. He has a background in free software, embedded systems, operating systems, language virtual machines, full-stack development, and network security. Notably, Michael has worked as a developer for the Free Software Foundation and a system administrator for Google. When not on the computer, he spends time with his daughters, plays the accordion, and enjoys good food.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/884618787570.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.