At ETHGlobal we've organized 14 in-person hackathons around the world to accelerate the Ethereum ecosystem. In doing so, over 10,000 excited developers have applied to join our events and 250 projects have been built.
Earlier this year, we interviewed dozens of companies in this space as well as hackers to understand what they want out of an online hackathon.
We took those learnings, combined them with our experience running world class events, and from these designed a new kind of hackathon playbook for the virtual world.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/890317407986.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.