Deirdre Connolly is Core Engineer at Zcash Foundation. Deirdre has a BS from MIT and over 10 years of experience writing and deploying production-quality distributed systems at scale.
At the Zcash Foundation, Deirdre will be taking ownership of the all-Rust implementation of Zcash and turning it into a production-quality project, including a robust CI/CD pipeline for our testnet, continuous fuzzing infrastructure, and coordinating with the greater Zcash community on network upgrades to improve efficiency and security of the network.
Deirdre is also fascinated with isogeny-based cryptography and other quantum-resistant systems, and intends to follow such ongoing research that may apply to making Zcash’s cryptographic guarantees robust and secure in a future with large quantum computers.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/892418859409.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Martina Krung Full Stack Crypto Analyst since 2011.
- Tiiqu Added Identity derived by blockchain-based credentials.
- Ben Floyd Head of OTC Sales & Trading at Coinbase.
- Moonshot Capital
- Jonny Huxtable Co-Founder at LinkPool.
- The Signal We know what's beyond the Horizon.
- Kevin Monahan President at MyCrypto.
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!