ETHGlobal is a community effort led by the team at L4 and SV Angel. Some of the key members are Liam Horne, Kartik Talwar, Ethan Wilding, Panashe Mahachi, Jeff Coleman, and Josh Stark. ETHGlobal builds on the hard work done by Techyon, the organization that built Hack the North, Canada's Biggest Hackathon. Each year we support several hackathons in various cities.
Hackathons teach new skills, strengthen developer communities, and push the limits of new technologies. At ETHGlobal we're leveraging our team's experience running ETHWaterloo and Hack the North to foster a world-class ecosystem of Ethereum developers and entrepreneurs, collectively building the Web 3 world.
To make this happen, we offer assistance and expertise to regional hackathons across the globe, and host one major hackathon ourselves every year. Our assistance includes a toolset of APIs for event registration and management, a playbook for running an Ethereum hackathon, and our assistance securing leading speakers, judges, and sponsors in the blockchain space.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/893191261170.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.