ETHGlobal is a community effort led by the team at L4 and SV Angel. Some of the key members are Liam Horne, Kartik Talwar, Ethan Wilding, Panashe Mahachi, Jeff Coleman, and Josh Stark. ETHGlobal builds on the hard work done by Techyon, the organization that built Hack the North, Canada's Biggest Hackathon. Each year we support several hackathons in various cities.
Hackathons teach new skills, strengthen developer communities, and push the limits of new technologies. At ETHGlobal we're leveraging our team's experience running ETHWaterloo and Hack the North to foster a world-class ecosystem of Ethereum developers and entrepreneurs, collectively building the Web 3 world.
To make this happen, we offer assistance and expertise to regional hackathons across the globe, and host one major hackathon ourselves every year. Our assistance includes a toolset of APIs for event registration and management, a playbook for running an Ethereum hackathon, and our assistance securing leading speakers, judges, and sponsors in the blockchain space.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/893191261170.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Orion Protocol Liquidity Aggregator Protocol.
- DeFi Arts Intelligencer Your bulletin for on-chain art, collectibles, and games.
- QVR Advisors QUANTITATIVE VOLATILITY RESEARCH.
- Benn Eifert Managing Partner at QVR Advisors.
- Zipmex Fully Licensed Leading Digital Asset Exchange in Asia Pacific.
- Raiz Invest spare change from everyday purchases into a diversified portfolio.
- HYDAX Secured, Efficient, and Easy-to-use encrypted asset trading platform.
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.