21 brilliant HK blockchain entrepreneurs.
Hong Kong is an international city rich of people from all walks of life. The Blockchain industry has shaped a unique community of entrepreneurs. Through creative interviews, the reader gets to meet visionaries, dreamers and relentless builders.
Columns published in partnership with leading Fintech publication DigFin.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/894874730691.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Exploring the frontiers of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations.
- Harvard Business Review
Provides leaders with the ideas, insights, and tools, become better.
Latests news on all things Blockchain, Ethereum, IoT,...
- The Block
Global, inclusive community of crypto and blockchain enthusiasts.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.