Toward Super-Scalable Organizations. DAOs create a new design space for organizing globally.
Within this design space, not only scalable but super-scalable organizations can be established, meaning that such an organization's ability to efficiently coordinate actually increases as it grows.
Super-scalable organizations have no hierarchies and support transparency. They are organizations which provide market mechanisms to steer toward quality decisions and guide collective attention at any scale, allowing their stakeholders to achieve both modest tasks and megaprojects alike using the Holographic Consensus mechanism designed by DAOstack.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/895774904964.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.