Convert cash to dollar-pegged crypto, Find the best place to lend, Get updates with better rates.
Backed by Crypto: New kid on the block. Initially, this project was a playground to experiment with a new programming framework. We have built a simple overview page with cryptocurrency lend and borrow rates. Soon, people started visiting our website. Our hobby evolved into something more serious, and the rest is history.
Most people are not motivated to listen to lengthy talks about cryptocurrency. Instead, they want to see it in action. The easiest way to explain cryptocurrency is by taking out a smartphone from your pocket and giving a live demo.
Our goal is to help educate people on how cryptocurrencies are a great alternative to traditional banking. We are building an interactive platform that will educate people who are new to cryptocurrencies by the "learning by doing" teaching method.
We want to make it easy to onboard financial cryptocurrency apps, through click and learn tutorials.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/899708188968.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.