Garrett MacDonald is Director of Tokenomics at Energy Web Foundation, Founding Partner at Token Group. Passionately implementing applications of decentralized technologies that will benefit the world.
Garrett founded Cognitive, the first company to develop Field Programmable Gate Array technology for SHA256d hashing (mining cryptocurrency), which was also the first company to tokenize equity (2012). During its operation, Cognitive became the most well-renowned company in the bitcoin mining industry. Before turning 20, he served as a consultant to the German investment firm High-Tech Gründerfonds, helping determine where to allocate capital in the blockchain sector, and to the German Federal Association for Sustainability (Bundes ver Einigung Nachhaltigkeit), identifying use cases for blockchain technology. Garrett has built blockchain infrastructure and designed token models for leading financial institutions and startups in Europe, Asia, North America, and Oceania, and founded a Tokenomics and Securitization Company. He works as the Director of Cryptoeconomics at the Energy Web Foundation, where he has met and partnered with hundreds of startups top energy organizations around the world to develop the Web3 operating system for energy.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/901788899970.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!
- Jack Clancy Senior Full Stack Engineer at ConsenSys.
- DeFi Score A community-driven standard for assessing DeFi risk.
- Chris Abejon Director of Finance at Tendermint.
- Chainsfr Send cryptocurrency by email.
- Ari Juels Professor at Cornell Tech.
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.