Development and deployment solution by LimeChain targeting developers in the Ethereum realm. Supported by Ethereum foundation, ECF and ETHPrize.
EtherLime is an ethereum development and deployment framework based on ethers.js.
This framework provides alternative to the other web3.js based frameworks and allows for ultimate control by the developer. It also adds much needed verboseness in the deployment process so that you can be aware of what is really going on (as opposed to the general shooting in the dark technique).
This framework was born out of necessity, hardships and trouble in the development and deployment of ethereum smart contract. We are trying to ease the pain of deployment, compilation and unit testing and add much needed stability to the process. In our mind ethers is much more stable alternative than web3.js for the moment therefore this framework is born.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/902267903487.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matteo Pandolfi Co-founder and CEO of Idle Finance.
- SuanYiTou Odaily Planet Daily’s strategic incubator’s cloud computing platform.
- Jason Novack Amateur zythologist, professional at Tachyon.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.