We invest in exceptional founders building B2B and B2C companies differentiated through technology.
At 2048 Ventures our mission is to partner with both first-time and repeat founders with the first-time founder mindset, to provide capital and hands-on help at the earliest stage. We are happy to be the first institutional check, and leverage our network of advisors and investors to help you take your startup to the next level.
2048 Ventures is based in NYC, but we are geo-agnostic in terms of where we invest. Most of our investments will be in NYC, Boston and Emerging Tech Cities like Atlanta, Austin, Toronto/Waterloo, Nashville, Pittsburgh and more.
We are looking for founders who are creating companies that have differentiation and defensibility through technology. We look for founder-market-fit, vision, and early product and customer traction. We invest in both B2B and B2C: Enterprise SaaS, AI/ML, Fin-tech, Health-tech, Cybersecurity, Dev tools, Hardware, Genomics, Marketplaces, and B2C/D2C businesses differentiated through technology.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/906238429373.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.