Dr. Dimitri De Jonghe is a cross-domain protocol researcher. After finishing his PhD on micro-electronics and machine learning, he co-founded a series of blockchain startups: Ascribe (power to creators) and BigchainDB (a blockchain database), and Ocean Protocol (a public network for data and AI marketplaces). Currently, Dimitri is heading research at Ocean Protocol on public intelligence networks. He is also a co-chair of the W3C Interledger community, a blockchain interoperability protocol.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/907753374075.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.