Claudia Diaz is Chief Scientist at Nym, Associate Professor at the COSIC research group of the Department of Electrical Engineering (ESAT) at the KU Leuven, where she leads the Privacy Technologies Team.
My research is focused on the design, analysis, and applications of technologies to protect online privacy, and in particular technologies that offer protection for metadata to prevent traffic analysis, tracking, localisation, inferences on communications content, or behavioral profiling.
I obtained a Master’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering at the University of Vigo (Spain) in 2000, and a Ph.D. in Engineering at the KU Leuven in 2005 with a dissertation on Anonymity and Privacy in Electronic Services. I was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the National Fund for Scientific Research in Flanders (FWO) between 2009 and 2012. I was a research visitor at the Computer Lab Security Group of the University of Cambridge (UK) in 2009, and at the Department of Media, Culture, and Communication of New York University (USA) in 2014. I am faculty member at the KU Leuven since 2010.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/907791830610.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Philipp Sandner Head of the FSBC at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
- BitPiggys The first and only Bitcoin Piggy Bank to teach your children to save.
- Maciej Hirsz Core Interloper at Parity Technologies.
- Start9 Sovereign Computing.
- Mamy Ratsimbazafy Blockchain and Ethereum Research at Status.
- Mr Crypto Watches PUSH THE BOUNDARIES. ENCRYPT THE RULES.
- Anna Makota Love tech & art.
- Vega Wallet Simple And Secure Real-World Applications For Cryptocurrency.
- Rich Godwin Blockchain Program Lead at SEI.
- Tronics COMMUNITY SUPER REPRESENTATIVE.