Jaye Harrill is Communications Manager at Quantstamp. Passionate communications manager for blockchain security company Quantstamp, Jaye has a long leadership history in blockchain and Ethereum community spaces. She has dedicated her life to bringing broad visibility to the transformative changes this technology is expected to bring. Currently, Jaye is most known for her marketing, community events and security standards work. She is committed to bridging as many blockchain newbies together with as many vets as possible. Long term, 1 doge will forever be 1 doge.
- Building with Quantstamp since 2017
- In the Blockchain community since 2013
- Physically active in numerous brick and mortar blockchain community spaces for since 2015
- 10 years in various communications roles, including visual design, print and campaign management
- 10 months formal improvisation training
- 1½ years of continuous travel, lived in 6 different places for longer than 7 months each
- 10+ years customer facing roles.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/908652809088.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.