Jaye Harrill is Communications Manager at Quantstamp. Passionate communications manager for blockchain security company Quantstamp, Jaye has a long leadership history in blockchain and Ethereum community spaces. She has dedicated her life to bringing broad visibility to the transformative changes this technology is expected to bring. Currently, Jaye is most known for her marketing, community events and security standards work. She is committed to bridging as many blockchain newbies together with as many vets as possible. Long term, 1 doge will forever be 1 doge.
- Building with Quantstamp since 2017
- In the Blockchain community since 2013
- Physically active in numerous brick and mortar blockchain community spaces for since 2015
- 10 years in various communications roles, including visual design, print and campaign management
- 10 months formal improvisation training
- 1½ years of continuous travel, lived in 6 different places for longer than 7 months each
- 10+ years customer facing roles.
- Jaye Harrill post a tweet @MyEtherplan I hope this is the case, I fear it may be the daily capacity of US testing11 hours ago
- 11 hours ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/908652809088.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.