Handshake auctions happen in 52 week rotations. In order to register a name on the network you need to get the phrase you'd like, e.g. potato, generate a SHA3 hash of it, modulo the hash by 52 to get the week it is available for auction. This means that there are practically unlimited names available for auction at any time.
The problem is most of the strings are gibberish and checking them one by one is tedious. We've done the hard work and pre-calculated the auction start of the most common words in various languages so they can be easily checked.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/911821865458.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.