Handshake auctions happen in 52 week rotations. In order to register a name on the network you need to get the phrase you'd like, e.g. potato, generate a SHA3 hash of it, modulo the hash by 52 to get the week it is available for auction. This means that there are practically unlimited names available for auction at any time.
The problem is most of the strings are gibberish and checking them one by one is tedious. We've done the hard work and pre-calculated the auction start of the most common words in various languages so they can be easily checked.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/911821865458.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- David Derhy Disrupting asset management with Stakin and eToro.
- SWISS STAKING Get Rewarded by Staking your Crypto Assets.
- Tiago Machado Co-Founder of Stakin.
- Stakin Formerly POS Bakerz. Your Trusted Crypto Rewards.
- Guillermo Lunar Full Stack Engineer at Paradigm.
- ZERO Creating on Polkadot / Substrate.
- Sharaf Nassar Co-founder and CTO at Paradigm.
- Anand Gomes Co-founder of Paradigm.
- Dipole One click, make your energy usage cheap and green.
- ANAMIX Polkadot network validator.