I’m a lifelong technology enthusiast. I’ve been coding since I was about 11 years old, starting with basic in an old MSX and so that’s what I currently do for a living (coding, not necessarily with an old MSX).
The second ever actual program I’ve written by myself, from scratch (and the one I’m most proud of) was hack around the Active Worlds, where I extracted the current position of the player from the window title and used that, plus their bot API, plus a custom server software to overlay a sort-of MMORPG on it.
I’ve worked as an informatics teacher (teaching high-school level programming and software development courses), freelancer (doing all sorts of programming work) before joining Gigatron where I worked on all sorts of interesting projects and in many different roles until mid 2017.
I’m currently working as a contributor to the Decred project and as a freelance consultant and software developer.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/916354853719.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.