I’m a lifelong technology enthusiast. I’ve been coding since I was about 11 years old, starting with basic in an old MSX and so that’s what I currently do for a living (coding, not necessarily with an old MSX).
The second ever actual program I’ve written by myself, from scratch (and the one I’m most proud of) was hack around the Active Worlds, where I extracted the current position of the player from the window title and used that, plus their bot API, plus a custom server software to overlay a sort-of MMORPG on it.
I’ve worked as an informatics teacher (teaching high-school level programming and software development courses), freelancer (doing all sorts of programming work) before joining Gigatron where I worked on all sorts of interesting projects and in many different roles until mid 2017.
I’m currently working as a contributor to the Decred project and as a freelance consultant and software developer.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/916354853719.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.