Allie Zhang is co-founder of Blocktag, an application linking physical items to the blockchain, Allie also contributes tech-focused product reviews to Blepcoin.com. In these roles, she combines intimate knowledge of the development side of blockchain technology with a personal passion for cryptocurrency investing.
Formerly, she is engineer at both Whisper, an AI-based storytelling and ad-tech technology platform that boasts over 250 million users per month, and Bottlenose, a data intelligence company, Allie has seen the data industry from the inside out.
Inside knowledge of the data industry, a strong technical orientation with real development expertise, and a deep understanding of the current cryptocurrency investment landscape.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/917276423530.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.