Thrust Capital was formed in early 2019 to discover and fund blockchain projects and companies that have successfully built a user base and have real-world uses for their tokenized ecosystem.
As entrepreneurs and investors, the founders of Thrust realized that solid blockchain organizations who leveraged the ICO markets in 2016 and 2017 have lost significant value, therefore risking limitations on scale, further token adoption and potential collapse of the ecosystem. Thrust Capital scrutinizes and determines investing based on our proprietary algorithmes and strategies. We select promising projects and companies who require additional capital in order to continue their build and scale.
Thrust is an active investor and mentor to our portfolio companies. Our experience working across private markets, public markets and crypto markets provides a unique perspective and relationships for our portfolio companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/919575939405.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.