Overpool, A Turing-complete Decentralized Ledger of Off-chain Bitcoin Transactions.
Overpool lets you build your own off-chain bitcoin transaction ledger, which can optionally be shared over an overlay P2P network (DAT), in realtime.
With Overpool, you can effortlessly set up an HTTP endpoint which:
accepts signed OR unsigned transactions from your users creates an offchain timestamped ledger which can be optionally shared over DAT P2P network to pass around transactions between peers in a decentralized manner BEFORE broadcasting.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/920583174931.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.