Mai Fujimoto is Founder of Kizuna World, and CEO at Gracone.inc, MissBitcoinBand.
Mai, or more popularly known in Japan as “Miss Bitcoin” has been immersed in the crypto-space since 2011, establishing her footprint in the industry with an impressive resumé. She is the founder of Gracone, a company that helps connect businesses in the blockchain / cryptocurrency industry, and has been quoted in many media publications. She’s an advisor to a renowned list of established IT companies in Japan such as GMO Internet, bread etc.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/929509916545.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.