Fern adds security and trust to decentralised application networks.
Fern provides decentralisation as a service. Our goal is to allow any blockchain to add security and trust to their network by providing access to a community of identifiable, yet anonymous, node and oracle providers. Blockchains that require additional, independent nodes and oracles can request them from the Fern community. These third-party nodes from Fern provide the additional decentralization that can allow members of limited-node networks to be trusted and applications to grow.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/930674435857.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.