Student-led org Rice University, undergraduate initiative, promoting blockchain education, research, and development.
Interested in learning more about crypto? Add our calendar to see the events we’re planning. Current Rice students can join our club using this form.
Seeking engineers with smart contract and full-stack development experience for private or open-source work? Reach out via email with inquiries.
We’re teaching a non-technical primer on blockchains and crypto this semester. Interested in following along? View the class content on Medium.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/930771299954.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.