Danny Zuckerman is Founder of 3Box, co-author of IDENTITY THEFT, working to build a better web. Prev Bain, Zearn.
I'm a contrarian, or as I like to think of it, I seek every perspective.
I'm an avid traveler, though apparently I'm not particularly good at it.
I like to think of myself as spontaneous, instinctive, and chill. Except these days I seem to plan, analyze and organize.
I think value comes mostly from action, yet I enjoy contemplation immensely.
I never considered a STEM degree, and minor regrets lead to an annual month-long binge on a new mind-bending science topic.
I find myself spending less time watching sports and more time defending the value of them.
I don't like to take myself too seriously, but I am increasingly serious about my work, goals and ideas.
I'm constantly curious about the things changing in the world and myself, what I don't know or thought I knew wrongly, how seemingly unrelated ideas connect, and the balancing act of wanting many lifetimes' experiences in a single life.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/930823592656.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.