BlockLab puts blockchain technology into practice. Rooted in the Port and the City of Rotterdam we develop use cases with alliances of engineers, developers, system players and end users. Our focus is on energy and logistics – the first being Rotterdam’s biggest challenge, the latter our greatest strength. Capacity building and internationalization are supportive tracks.
BlockLab is a subsidiary of the Port of Rotterdam, co-founded by the City of Rotterdam. As a Smart Industries Fieldlab we are embedded in a regional innovation ecosystem; with the Port Authority we unlock a global network; Blocklab also participates in the Dutch Blockchain Coalition.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/931920837193.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.