The Muskoka Group is an open platform for collaboration, education and innovation to help accelerate and drive the progress of blockchain technology for industry, government and society.
The group was founded August 24th-26th, 2016, when 16 blockchain practitioners, advocates, theorists and policy experts met at the family compound of Don Tapscott and his son Alex on Lake of Bays in Muskoka, Canada. The purpose of the gathering was to discuss how the blockchain ecosystem could more effectively move forward to ensure that this technology fulfills its potential. The group achieved consensus on a number of topics, recommendations and specific actions.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/932142408119.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.