Mrinal Manohar is a Venture Partner with Reflective Ventures. He has been personally investing in the crypto space for six years. Prior to this, he was a principal and the Technology/Media/Telecom sector head of a ~$1b long-only hedge fund. Prior to that, he was a private equity associate at Bain Capital in Boston, and was an associate consultant at Bain and Company in Boston. He has an MS from Carnegie Mellon University and has been passionate about computer science since he began programming at age 11.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/934833648016.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.