Adán Sánchez De Pedro is Tech Lead at Witnet, CTO at Stampery, founder of Loqui. Microelectronics aficionado. Lecturer, cypherpunk, rustacean, skeptic and pragmatist.
I am a free software lover and a young entrepreneur. Founded my first company, Kadede Social Media, in 2008 when I was only 16 years old. One of my early developments, Karaokii, won the 1st prize at the 2009 Scenery Beta Wii games contest.
In 2013 I created Loqui, the leading instant messaging platform on FirefoxOS, with more than 1 million users. A few months later, founded and launched Whatools, a widely used customer support app built on top of Whatsapp’s API.
I joined Stampery in July 2015 as first employee. Really proud of porting the core component of the Stampery notarization service from a single NodeJS app to a distributed cluster of Elixir and Erlang/OTP nodes. I also led the development, from planning to execution, of Stamp.io, the new Stampery API that anchors data on both the Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin blockchains, Trailbot and Mongoaudit.
In parallel to my role in Stampery, I'm also the Tech Lead at Witnet Foundation, a project aimed to develop a decentralized protocol connecting smart contracts to any data source available online.
I am also passionate about 3D printing, play the Ukulele in my spare time and speak English, Spanish and Japanese.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/940668248350.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.