Maggie Love is a Director of Strategic Initiatives and Business Development at ConsenSys, the fastest growing blockchain company with over 400+ people building infrastructure and products, educating developers and entrepreneurs, and delivering enterprise projects across 5 continents.
On the Strategic Initiatives team, Maggie is driving multiple projects across ConsenSys, including unique client engagements and partnerships, ConsenSys Capital, financial services “spokes” or products, and enterprise. Maggie is passionate about reimagining and building new business and societal models with blockchain that are based on decentralized consensus, inclusiveness, interconnectedness, transparency, trust, and authenticity.
She joined Consensys from IBM, where she held multiple roles in business strategy, product management, and consulting. In her prior strategy role there, Maggie worked on a broad range of activities, including growing a portfolio of Watson risk and compliance products; creating business cases to support investments such as financial services utilities and acquisitions; defining the financial markets blockchain strategy; and integrating emerging blockchain and Watson solutions. She graduated from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/940885597154.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.