Amir created the first alt Bitcoin implementation libbitcoin, which today has the fastest blockchain of any implementation. He created the first UK Bitcoin exchange which was #2 in volume on the market until it was forcibly closed by the banks 2 years later. He briefly led the Electrum project, later starting Dark Wallet which was cited by the European Central Bank as a top money laundering threat in their annual report, and invented the first decentralized marketplace called Dark Market. Before that he worked for many years on free software. He served in the YPG, and worked on economic development projects for the administration of Rojava for nearly 2 years around agriculture and energy. Currently he is establishing an academy in Barcelona to train hackers to work on revolutionary technology projects.
We are going to examine the technical concepts needed to create a socio-political paradigm based on crypto technology that enhances human freedom through autonomous organizations and anonymous currency.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/941153913772.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.