We help build foundations for great businesses with a support platform providing founders at all stages with what they need, when they need it.
The House Fund is a pre-seed and seed stage venture capital fund investing in Berkeley's top student, faculty, and alumni startups. It helps build foundations for great businesses with a support platform providing founders at all stages with what they need, when they need it. It is working with exceptional founders to build the next generation of Berkeley’s top startups through our affiliated venture fund (The House Fund), accelerator program (The House Residency), and student community.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/941166202011.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.