Funding for Zcash ecosystem projects. Development, research, and community growth.
The Zcash Foundation will periodically open up requests for proposals that have financial incentives attached to them in the form of fixed bounties, or pledges of contribution matching. Proposals will be reviewed and chosen based on the ZF’s confidence in the team and their plan. To be eligible for funding from the Zcash Foundation, teams must provide identifying information for legal reasons.
ZF Grants is an open-source, community driven platform that helps creators get funding to build a better Zcash. ZF Grants is owned and operated by the Zcash Foundation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/942048303536.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!
- Jack Clancy Senior Full Stack Engineer at ConsenSys.
- DeFi Score A community-driven standard for assessing DeFi risk.
- Chris Abejon Director of Finance at Tendermint.
- Chainsfr Send cryptocurrency by email.
- Ari Juels Professor at Cornell Tech.
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.